The New Beginning
December 31 , 2010
In just a few hours,we will leave 2010 and welcome 2011.But not all of us feels the same way,some people,never want to grow old,some people would like to live in the past eternally and some people just can't move on.We,homosapiens evolve from time to time,mentally and physically.We change from time to time,some to the better,or vice versa.
As for me,I think I undergone a drastic change this year.This year,is the most toughest year I've been through.Some of you might know why,I thought that I could never survive this year.I thought that I would kill myself every end of a month ever since August.Life was twice harder than it was.Imagine yourself being in my situation,pressures from studies,friends that you can't fit in with,and in the end you'll complain about your daily life to your soulmate.But,what if your so called boyfriend or girlfriend don't really give a damn about you being in pain,or stressful.See,that's the hard part.But God grant me gifts in ways that I don't expect,a great friend,trustworthy,and better than any girlfriend or boyfriend.
At times when I needed someone to talk too,my friend would always be there for me,that's how I survive this miserable life of mine and a few other that helped me,thank you.
I do know one thing that made me really happy this year,semester break!!!
In exactly 2 days I'll be going back to Dungun.T.T
I would like to Thank You all my friends who have spend their precious time with me during my holidays especially Sin Ling,Ricky,Aruni,Amalen,Arave,Puven, and a few other that I couldn't mention or forgot to mention in this post.You know yourselves=P
And I would like to welcome 2011 with my arms open as I would like to live 2010 because it's so full of "you".
Lastly,
HAPPY NEW YEAR~~
In just a few hours,we will leave 2010 and welcome 2011.But not all of us feels the same way,some people,never want to grow old,some people would like to live in the past eternally and some people just can't move on.We,homosapiens evolve from time to time,mentally and physically.We change from time to time,some to the better,or vice versa.
As for me,I think I undergone a drastic change this year.This year,is the most toughest year I've been through.Some of you might know why,I thought that I could never survive this year.I thought that I would kill myself every end of a month ever since August.Life was twice harder than it was.Imagine yourself being in my situation,pressures from studies,friends that you can't fit in with,and in the end you'll complain about your daily life to your soulmate.But,what if your so called boyfriend or girlfriend don't really give a damn about you being in pain,or stressful.See,that's the hard part.But God grant me gifts in ways that I don't expect,a great friend,trustworthy,and better than any girlfriend or boyfriend.
At times when I needed someone to talk too,my friend would always be there for me,that's how I survive this miserable life of mine and a few other that helped me,thank you.
I do know one thing that made me really happy this year,semester break!!!
In exactly 2 days I'll be going back to Dungun.T.T
I would like to Thank You all my friends who have spend their precious time with me during my holidays especially Sin Ling,Ricky,Aruni,Amalen,Arave,Puven, and a few other that I couldn't mention or forgot to mention in this post.You know yourselves=P
And I would like to welcome 2011 with my arms open as I would like to live 2010 because it's so full of "you".
Lastly,
HAPPY NEW YEAR~~





0 Response to "The New Beginning"
Post a Comment