Nothing To Worry About !
December 21 , 2010
Before I tell today's story,did I mention that I'm actually quite angry with the college administrator because for some reason,I can't seem to stay in the hostel.So,where am I suppose to stay??
So,I really needed some place to stay,so I had to go down to Dungun,to rent a house or something and I also need to hand in a letter(to bring vehicle to college) to the Deputy Director of Hal Ehwal Pelajar.Dungun,nothing new,it was as boring as ever and Mydin is still alive.What the hell.Long story cut short,I know this person who's finding someone to rent his house,well I don't exactly know him but,I never met him in person,I just have his number which I got it from a friend.
We entered UiTM,and head straight to the HEP's building,unfortunately,it was lunch break.=.=
So I called the house guy to show us the location of the house while waiting for them to get back in office.He asked us to wait somewhere near stall,and then when he arrived,my followed him,and we drove into somekinda rural area.Goodness gracious,there were cows everywhere,not to mention its dunk,chickens and other....should I say,mystical rural creatures.To our surprise,he told us that the house was already rented after he talked to a guy who stayed there and he was infact a broker.
I feel lost,but....I haven't hand in the letter to the Deputy Director yet,and at that time,lunch break was over.My dad and I went up to the HEP's office,and I hand in the letter the his secretary.We waited.....and after awhile,his secretary came out and told us that he would like to see us.In his room,sat an old man,a girl who looks like a guy and a girl.We have to hear his stories and his so called facts.but I do learn one thing,he told us,there's no freaking system,no wonder I didn't get to stay in college,so I'm just a victim here.They just take at random.So,he said,I'll get my old room back,yay!but it's just temporary,sooner or later we have to move out to another room.
So,everything's settled and things like this calls for a celebration,how lucky of me,at night,my friend invite me to go for a round of karaoke.I screamed my lungs out in the box,hehe.Now,my voice is so sexy,came back at 1.30 a.m.^.^
Before I tell today's story,did I mention that I'm actually quite angry with the college administrator because for some reason,I can't seem to stay in the hostel.So,where am I suppose to stay??
So,I really needed some place to stay,so I had to go down to Dungun,to rent a house or something and I also need to hand in a letter(to bring vehicle to college) to the Deputy Director of Hal Ehwal Pelajar.Dungun,nothing new,it was as boring as ever and Mydin is still alive.What the hell.Long story cut short,I know this person who's finding someone to rent his house,well I don't exactly know him but,I never met him in person,I just have his number which I got it from a friend.
We entered UiTM,and head straight to the HEP's building,unfortunately,it was lunch break.=.=
So I called the house guy to show us the location of the house while waiting for them to get back in office.He asked us to wait somewhere near stall,and then when he arrived,my followed him,and we drove into somekinda rural area.Goodness gracious,there were cows everywhere,not to mention its dunk,chickens and other....should I say,mystical rural creatures.To our surprise,he told us that the house was already rented after he talked to a guy who stayed there and he was infact a broker.
I feel lost,but....I haven't hand in the letter to the Deputy Director yet,and at that time,lunch break was over.My dad and I went up to the HEP's office,and I hand in the letter the his secretary.We waited.....and after awhile,his secretary came out and told us that he would like to see us.In his room,sat an old man,a girl who looks like a guy and a girl.We have to hear his stories and his so called facts.but I do learn one thing,he told us,there's no freaking system,no wonder I didn't get to stay in college,so I'm just a victim here.They just take at random.So,he said,I'll get my old room back,yay!but it's just temporary,sooner or later we have to move out to another room.
So,everything's settled and things like this calls for a celebration,how lucky of me,at night,my friend invite me to go for a round of karaoke.I screamed my lungs out in the box,hehe.Now,my voice is so sexy,came back at 1.30 a.m.^.^





0 Response to "Nothing To Worry About !"
Post a Comment