First Post.
December 12 , 2010
It has been awhile since I blogged.Speaking of blogs,I would like to inform my dear friends that my old blog titled "Things Happened For A Reason" no longer exist.I deleted the blog for some reason that you all know.
So,enough about the past and lets focus on the future and of course my current life.It has been exactly 31 Days since I came back from college,to be precise,Dungun.and in 21 days I'm going back there.Sigh,regular college life again.Fun but tiring.I hate to imagine being there again plus the fact that I have no idea where am I gonna stay next year.but I'm not alone,Reed happened to be in the same bout with me.Yay!
Okay,enough talk about college.Hmmmm,in my opinion,sem break is awesome but it's so sad that it's gonna end soon.=(
I like going out non-stop until I fall sick!But unfortunately today,I'm just stuck home.T.T
But it's okay,since I'm gonna be out for the whole day tomorrow*I hope,it all depends on Aruni*
Yes Aruni,she needs to help me find some decent clothes so I won't look lala-ish and for someone else too.
I hate formal clothes,only Reed looks good in it,and that's the only thing I admire about you my friend=P
Hehe.
and Oh,examination results are out,for UiTM's Diploma and Degree students!I would like to congratulate to those who made it to the Dean's List,to those who don't,PLEASE don't be SAD and DISAPPOINTED of yourselves. Instead,think of it this way,this time,luck is not on your side,and you'll work harder to achieve your goal next sem.I'm telling this to you,yes you,you know I'm talking about you=P
To SAM students,I wish you all the best especially to Sin Ling and Elaine.
I'm outta of ideas already.So,peace out people!!
It has been awhile since I blogged.Speaking of blogs,I would like to inform my dear friends that my old blog titled "Things Happened For A Reason" no longer exist.I deleted the blog for some reason that you all know.
So,enough about the past and lets focus on the future and of course my current life.It has been exactly 31 Days since I came back from college,to be precise,Dungun.and in 21 days I'm going back there.Sigh,regular college life again.Fun but tiring.I hate to imagine being there again plus the fact that I have no idea where am I gonna stay next year.but I'm not alone,Reed happened to be in the same bout with me.Yay!
Okay,enough talk about college.Hmmmm,in my opinion,sem break is awesome but it's so sad that it's gonna end soon.=(
I like going out non-stop until I fall sick!But unfortunately today,I'm just stuck home.T.T
But it's okay,since I'm gonna be out for the whole day tomorrow*I hope,it all depends on Aruni*
Yes Aruni,she needs to help me find some decent clothes so I won't look lala-ish and for someone else too.
I hate formal clothes,only Reed looks good in it,and that's the only thing I admire about you my friend=P
Hehe.
and Oh,examination results are out,for UiTM's Diploma and Degree students!I would like to congratulate to those who made it to the Dean's List,to those who don't,PLEASE don't be SAD and DISAPPOINTED of yourselves. Instead,think of it this way,this time,luck is not on your side,and you'll work harder to achieve your goal next sem.I'm telling this to you,yes you,you know I'm talking about you=P
To SAM students,I wish you all the best especially to Sin Ling and Elaine.
I'm outta of ideas already.So,peace out people!!





0 Response to "First Post."
Post a Comment