A Fresh Start On A Fresh New Year

January 1 , 2011

Honestly,it's really weird to write that date.I'm getting old and somehow "19" sounds so wrong.Maybe I'm not used to it yet.

My 1st day this year started pretty neat and full of joy.As promised,Sin Lin,Ricky,Elaine and I went out for breakfast.Sound simple right?But no,it was full of laughters,singings,and stories of course.Pictures will do the explaining~

   4 Constipated Face=D

Love Ones<3
  
^.^

Oh,in the afternoon,I had to endure my stupid stomach pain again....
In the evening,I went to see Aruni for the last time,I nearly shed tears.=.=
Good luck in your college life Aruni.I'm done packing my stuff,now all that's left is putting them in the trunk.
Sigh~
I honestly don't want to leave Kuantan,HELP Me T.T

  



Read Users' Comments (1)comments

1 Response to "A Fresh Start On A Fresh New Year"

  1. Linggggerie, on January 1, 2011 at 9:18 AM said:

    don't!

Post a Comment