New Hostel,New Semester.
January 2 , 2011
Back in the previous post,I did mention that I can't stay in the hostel due to certain unknown reasons.Surprisingly,I have my name reserved in a room in some college.I was happy at first.but later on,no....
From the outside,the block looks nice and the structure if the building looks good.
As I enter it,three words,Oh MY GEEE,it looks so sucky!!!and the worse part is,it is sucky!!!They only have three bathrooms which can be considered as a bathroom.Slowly I opened the tap water to the max...
=.=",a little tiny drop came out of the tap wayyyy smaller than half of my middle finger...
Here's some pictures to describe the condition of the hostel:
That's all for today.Kinda tired.
Peace out~
Back in the previous post,I did mention that I can't stay in the hostel due to certain unknown reasons.Surprisingly,I have my name reserved in a room in some college.I was happy at first.but later on,no....
From the outside,the block looks nice and the structure if the building looks good.
As I enter it,three words,Oh MY GEEE,it looks so sucky!!!and the worse part is,it is sucky!!!They only have three bathrooms which can be considered as a bathroom.Slowly I opened the tap water to the max...
=.=",a little tiny drop came out of the tap wayyyy smaller than half of my middle finger...
Here's some pictures to describe the condition of the hostel:
My bed,yes it doesn't look that bad after I put on the sheet.
=.=,You be the judge.
That's all for today.Kinda tired.
Peace out~





0 Response to "New Hostel,New Semester."
Post a Comment